[BTM] t68i connection

Jonas Salling jonassalling at mac.com
Fri May 23 02:22:59 PDT 2003

Jason,

First thing you may want to try is this:

1. Remove your Mac from the list of paired devices (on your phone).
2. Remove your phone from the list of paired devices (on your Mac).
3. Run the "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" again.

You say your phone works with Address Book but not with the other apps
at this point?

Best,
Jonas