[BTM] tungsten sync problem

Jason Davies jason at ophiochos.org.uk
Thu May 29 11:12:04 PDT 2003

> think it's about time to have another look at what palm offers

or rather, the 3rd party stuff....what do you want it to do?

While I'm wandering OT, does anyone have any recommendations for SMS and
Mac, apart from the Address book? I'd like something that does what the
SMS on the Tungsten does, collects messages on command, receives, sends.
If the machine has gone to sleep the BT connection is lost and I hae to
retrieve them manually. And much as I like using Romeo etc, I really
don't like the SE interface on the T68i...