[BTM] Palm OS / Bluetooth?

Martim Weinstein emdub at mac.com
Fri May 30 06:43:22 PDT 2003

In addition I think that the Tungsten T was the first Palm with built
in BT. Also with the Palm operating system, all Visors since the Visor
Deluxe *can* have the optional BT cartridge.

Am I wrong to say that all Palms produced in the last 2 years and
Handsprings *can* use BT?

-mw

What a hotel we're staying at!  The towels are so big and fluffy, you
can hardly close your suitcase.