[BTM] Using my computer's cable connection from the phone?

Benjamin Ing vbing at mac.com
Fri Nov 21 12:13:01 PST 2003

The problem that I have seen is that once you start sharing your
internet connection with BT, you can't change the connection. Every
time, before you change your internet connection, you have to run a
Stop BT sharing applescript.

Rather than restarting, if you would have run the Stop BT-sharing
script, you should have been able to switch connections.