[BTM] T610 vs T616

Ben Cheng kenshin at mac.com
Wed Oct 1 19:56:13 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, October 1, 2003, at 10:35 PM, Matthew Hart wrote:

> I have the T68, T68i, T610 and T616.  The screen on the T610/T616 is an
> amazing improvement over the T68.  I have not read many post about a
> poor
> screen.  My only issue is the difficulty in direct sunlight.

The complaints about the poor screen on the T610/6 is always in regards
to the difficulty in viewing in direct sunlight.  Indoors, the screen
is great.  The Z600 is supposed to fix this problem.  Of course the
Z600 is an entirely new form factor.  It would have been nice if they
could have come out with an update to the T610 series to use a better
screen.

-Ben