BT Keyboard & Mouse Question

Daniel Beck danielbeck at mac.com
Tue Oct 7 19:08:35 PDT 2003

I have a question regarding the BT Keyboard & Mouse. My understanding
is that the device needs to be paired with a computer (I have a 12"
PowerBook with built-in BT), and then will not connect to other
computers. I was wondering though, if I wanted to use the keyboard with
a second computer, is there an easy way to switch computers. There are
switch boxes to do this with wired keyboards. So, is it possible
(without major hassle) to do this with BT?

Daniel