T68i Mic Problem & T610 Question

Michael C. Mendelsohn mikey at mendelini.com
Thu Sep 4 12:08:57 PDT 2003

Two things!

A) My T68i is working fine, but yesterday the microphone died; without
warning or indication, it ceased to function, and there I was screaming at
callers and they couldn't hear me. T-Mobile has told me that it may be a
problem with a tower in my area, but my Jabra handsfree works fine in
broadcasting. Has this happened to anyone else?

2) As the T68i - though pretty - has been the source of some frustration due
to its slow interface, dropped calls, and now nonfunctioning microphone, I
am considering the T610; one question that I had pertains to a problem that
I brought up with the T68i several months ago in that the phone could not
connect to two Bluetooth devices at the simultaneously (i.e. Connected to
the caller ID function in the Mac OS X Address Book and the Jabra handsfree
at the same time; this does not work with the T68i, as you have to turn off
one to use the other). I am wondering if the T610 can do this because it is
newer?