[BTM] T68i Mic Problem & T610 Question

Mark O'Brien rmobrien at mac.com
Thu Sep 4 12:26:02 PDT 2003

On 9/4/03 3:08 PM, "Michael C. Mendelsohn" <mikey at mendelini.com> wrote:

> A) My T68i is working fine, but yesterday the microphone died; without
> warning or indication, it ceased to function, and there I was screaming at
> callers and they couldn't hear me. T-Mobile has told me that it may be a
> problem with a tower in my area, but my Jabra handsfree works fine in
> broadcasting. Has this happened to anyone else?

This happened to my Mom's Nokia 8290 a couple of years ago. The solution is
the same: if you bought the T68i from T-Mobile, they should do a handset
exchange. They gave my son a T68i after his T68m started acting up, but
they'll probably just give you another T68i if they're still selling them.

Mark