T39 Sync Issues

Mike D. md03 at xochi.com
Thu Sep 25 10:14:07 PDT 2003

I have some issues syncing with my T39 that I'd love to solve.

1. I have most of my phone entries ordered numerically on the sim for
speed dialing purposes (e.g. 3=John Home, 33=John Cell, 4=Mary Home,
44=MaryCell etc.).  After syncing this order seems to be messed up.
Is there any way to preserve this SIM order across a sync?

2. Reminders.  I'd love to be able to create an appointment on my
mac, then have it sync WITH REMINDER to the T39.  I can't seem to
figure this out.  The appointment comes across fine, but there is no
reminder (what's the point of an appointment w/o a reminder!)

3. Reminders: ditto for the reverse direction (from phone to mac).

thanks!