Answering a data call

Martim Weinstein emdub at mac.com
Fri Apr 23 09:07:18 PDT 2004

1) Can anybody explain in simple terms how do I answer a data call from
my Z600 on my Powerbook with 10.3 through BlueTooth? The phone tells me
I have to answer it on a computer, but nowhere do I find the option to
do this...

2) My Mobile service provider also gives me a fax service where I can
receive faxes with my mobile number. I used to receive them on a Nokia
Comunicator without any trouble. Is there any way to receive them on
the Powerbook? I tried playing around with the Print & Fax preference
pane to no effect...

help?

Martim
-mw

Xerox never comes up with anything original.