[BTM] Desirable Bluetooth Phones Available in the UK?

bT bigtoot at mac.com
Thu Feb 19 07:33:34 PST 2004

On Feb 19, 2004, at 09:51, Blake McCormick wrote:

> I currently have a Sony Ericsson T68i with tMobile service in the US.
>
> I am visiting the UK this week and am wondering if there is a
> drop-dead, drool over bluetooth phone not yet available in the US that
> I should consider buying whilst I am here.
>
> Any thoughts?  Thank you!

Dunno about 'drop-dead' but the one I'm waiting for is the Sony
Ericsson T630 - http://www.sonyericsson.com/t630/

It's available in black (eew, i want a white Apple-style one!) from a
couple of networks here in UK (or unlocked for a price).  I think
that's already available stateside tho'?  There seems to be less and
less difference between UK and US mobiles now, most seem to be
available both sides of the pond.

Why not check a few of the UK mobile websites before you travel? :

http://mobiles.co.uk/
http://www.mobilesuk.net/default.asp
http://www.dialaphone.co.uk/
http://www.phones4u.co.uk/