SE T630 and Address Book?

Floh floh at mac.com
Sat Feb 21 10:22:40 PST 2004

Hi,

I just got a Sony Ericsson T630 to replace my T68i. While iSync and
Salling Clicker work nicely over Bluetooth I can´t get Address Book to
dial a number or to send an SMS. Address Book connects to the phone via
Bluetooth (the Bluetooth logo turns blue and says that it has connected
to the phone), but the phone does not dial on the dial command and it
does not send SMS.
It worked nicely with the T68i. Does anybody has an idea what is wrong
there or if the T630 is not properly supported with Address Book? Does
anybody has this working?

Thanks

Floh