animated screen savers

wOntOn wonton_u_dog at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 22 16:47:14 PST 2004

http://www.animfactory.com/

Checkout the above web site for some free animated gif's you can use as
screen savers for your Sony phone.

The web site also allows you to edit the animations image size via its
own online tools. This is useful so you can resize the animation
correctly to fit your phones screen size.

Below are some image sizes I found for some older Sony phones on the
web. I've only tested sending animated gifs to a T68i as screen savers.

T68/T68i = 101x80 / 256 colour / GIF Fomat
T39 = 73x26 / 4 colour (black, white and 2 shades of grey) / GIF Format
R600 = 101x67 4 colour (black, white and 2 shades of grey) / GIF Format
R520/T65 = 73x39 / 4 colour (black, white and 2 shades of grey) / GIF
Format
T61 = 73x39 / 2 colour (black & white) / GIF Format

Size (W,H)

Once you've resized the animated gif's image size to match your phones
screen size, you can then save the animated gif from the web site to
you desktop, for sending over via the Bluetooth File Exchange utility.

The animated gif should end up in Fun & Games/My Pictures. The new
picture can then be selected as either a animated screen saver or
static background.