[BTM] saving SMS to mac

Mark O'Brien rmobrien at mac.com
Mon Feb 23 07:09:54 PST 2004

I use the same phone, same PowerBook, along with the D-Link USB Bluetooth
adapter. When sitting at my desk, I compose my SMSs in Address Book and save
both incoming and outbound SMS as Notes in Address Book. For some reason,
outbound SMSs composed this way do NOT show up as Sent SMSs in the phone, so
this is the ONLY way I've found to keep a record of them.

I haven't tried Phone Agent, but it sounds like just the thing to handle
SMSs I've sent and received while away from the PowerBook.

Mark