Nokia 6820: How can I use bluetooth to iSync my address book

Daniel Mao dan.mao at verizon.net
Tue Jan 20 12:02:57 PST 2004

I just got a new nokia 6820 which is bluetooth enabled.
Unfortunately when i checked the apple device lists for iSync, found
the only nokia models supported for iSync are the 3600 and 3650
models.

Does anyone have any idea how I can sync my address book to the nokoa
6820?  I use a iBook G3, running 10.3.2 at home and a iMac 1Ghz,
running 10.3.2 at office (and the only mac user in a company with
1200 employees!).  Neither macs have irDA but I can buy the bluetooth
adapter immediately.

I tried checking versiontracker as well as a couple of forums
(howardchui, phonescoop, and even apple.discussions but no responses
from anyone...lots of viewers but no response?

Thanks

Dan