[BTM] OS X 10.3.4, Bluetooth and Nokia 6310

Sean Sloane lists at ten000.com
Thu Jul 1 15:39:42 PDT 2004

I've been having a similar problem with my Sony Ericsson P800 with this
combination...Except the error I get is that iSync cannot connect and to
check my firewall settings. Even with my firewall settings off it will not
connect. If I delete my paired phone from Bluetooth system preference and
then add it back again it connects momentarily then doesn't...

--
Sean M. Sloane                          Madrid, España
ten thousand                             +34 680 781 946
sean at ten000.com
http://www.ten000.com/