[BTM] Next phone Q

Martim Weinstein emdub at mac.com
Tue Jul 27 02:01:37 PDT 2004

Generally any Sony Ericsson will be 100% compatible with the mac. The
t610 is great but the t630 is more recent and has a better screen. I
have a Z600 with which I'm very happy and seems to have an even better
screen than the t630. The K700i I've seen and messed about with and
seems an even better alternative to the t610 or t630 when choosing by
form factor.

My next one, depending on size when I see it live, is going to be a
S700i.

-mw

Electricians do it, till it Hertz!