Question about the Z600

Mitch Pilchuk mpilchuk at pilchuk.com
Fri Jun 4 13:43:06 PDT 2004

Andrew,

Thank you for the very informative posting.

I have had Bluetooth since it cam out, I just don't have any devices to pair
with. :) I want to move to a phone that supports it and I have a question
for you about the Z600

Do you also use this phone for internet connectivity? I need to sync my
phone numbers as well, but occasionally I need to connect my power book to
the internet when a WiFi isn't available.

Mitch

on 6/4/04 8:08 AM, Bluetooth-Mac at bluetooth-mac at lists.themacintoshguy.com