[BTM] Question about the Z600 and the Nokia 6230

Rob Parker Rob at ParkerDigital.net
Wed Jun 9 06:44:52 PDT 2004

Yeah, the Z600's camera is crap. It's a third of
a megapixel. Nothing to brag about and not really
printable beyond the size of a postage stamp. I
happen to never use a phone camera and don't find
it a compelling feature in any phone, but if
*you* do, you may be disappointed by the Z600 in
that respect.

best--

Rob Parker