[BTM] New Bluetooth Headsets?

Jon Wever jon.wever at optusnet.com.au
Sat Mar 6 16:53:30 PST 2004

Any comments on the Sony Ericsson HBH-35? Does anyone of personal
experience with it?
One online review mentions annoying crackling over incoming audio. But
then another one says the audio is as good as it gets!
battery life isn't necessarily a deal-breaker for me, and I have a T68i
that should have no probs connecting to the set. am just wanting to see
if there is a definitive on the in- and outbound audio quality.
Cheers,