[BTM] Browse video on K700 fails

bT bigtoot at mac.com
Mon Oct 11 13:10:34 PDT 2004

On Oct 11, 2004, at 08:28, Gijs Thio wrote:

> Hi group,
>
> I'm trying to browse my SonyEricsson K700 with Bluetooth file
> exchange. This works like a charm for sounds and pictures; but the
> video folder cannot be browsed. Does anybody know why???

I'm having major problems with any kind of File Exchange on my new
k700i, it doesn't work at all!  I'm assuming it's because I have an
older Bluetooth USB dongle, the 'original' DLink one from Apple which
isn't upgradable and is now unsupported.  Will borrow a newer to test
soon.  Any other ideas anyone?

Are you using a new-ish BT device, or an inbuilt one?