[BTM] phone with full address book

R.Hannes Niedner hannes.niedner at gmx.net
Mon Oct 18 23:48:26 PDT 2004

I am looking for a phone that allows me to sync the complete address
book entries and not just the phone numbers, but I am not interested in
getting a full blown PDA or Sony EriccsonP800/900. I got a Cingular
contract and from what I have read on Apples iSync site the Nokia 6620
is not yet supported. I would be grateful for any suggestions or
experiences.
I have the SE T616 which is ok but doesn't offer a full (sync-able)
address book. I would love to have a clamshell phone but from what I
found googling Motorola phones are supposed to have a crappy OS
(especially the address book) whilst the SE Z600 doesn't offer a full
address book.

cheers/h