[BTM] Salling Clicker Problems

bT bigtoot at mac.com
Tue Oct 19 15:58:31 PDT 2004

On Oct 19, 2004, at 18:57, Nate Heath wrote:

> I have a Nokia 6600 and love using salling clicker on it.  But the
> problem
> is...
>
> Whenever I hang up from a phone call iTunes starts playing.  Even if
> iTunes
> isn't open.  Can any one help me with this?

The only way I know to make this happen (if you actually want it to) is
to assign scripts to the 'Hang up phone' event.

In the Synergy tab in System Pref's click on 'Phone Events' and then
(beside the words "Also, run the following when :") change the
drop-down menu so it reads "Hanging Up" - any scripts or actions you
now see in the 'Selected Scripts' pane will run automatically when you
hang up.

If this pane has action scripts in it (specifically related to iTunes)
you might want to remove them - if it's empty.....then I have no idea
what's wrong!  :-)

Hope that helps...