[BTM] phone with full address book

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Wed Oct 20 19:25:17 PDT 2004

I have a Siemens S56 that syncs the full Address Book and Calendar
functions to my Mac via Bluetooth. Neither Cingular nor AT&T still sell
them, but I got a good deal on one through eBay and have been extremely
satisfied (bonus points for not having a camera, which my employer does
not allow).
Moto phones do not sync via Bluetooth for the Mac. The SE T616 was my
other option, but I passed on it because of the camera.

"The only time my prayers are never answered is on the golf course."
~ Billy Graham