[BTM] Gennum Z-E-N Bluetooth Headset

Jon Straalsund jon.straalsund at att.net
Tue Aug 16 15:25:15 PDT 2005

Hello,

    I recently stumbled upon this bluetooth headset.  I was wondering
if anyone on this list has had any experience with or knowledge about
it.

    My interest would be in using it with Apple's Speakable Items on
Tiger and, of course, with a cell phone.  Initially, the sales people
at the manufacture told me that it doesn't work with the Mac, but
after a clarification email, they meant that the software to program
the graphic equalizer is PC Based.

    Most of the info that I've seen indicates it probably wouldn't
work, but technology keeps improving so I keep an eye out.

    http://www.gennum.com/zen/product.html

Cheers,

    Jon Straalsund
      Portland Oregon