[BTM] MAC Bluetooth Problems

Wouter Konings konings at telenet.be
Thu Dec 22 07:39:09 PST 2005

Hi,

I have a MAC Mini running Tiger.  I have been using a Logitech
bluetooth DiNovo keyboard and mouse.  The pairing always went OK
until recently.  Without any reason the bluetooth pairing doesn't
work anymore.  Both keyboard and mouse are recognized, but the little
"pairing circle" keeps on going.  The menu option to continue is not
shown, the only thing I can do is "Quit".
This started some weeks ago with not pairing the mouse, but it would
successfully pair with the keyboard.  Now the keyboard also doesn't
pair anymore. The menu with the number you have to type doesn't show
up anymore.  Could this be caused by a recent OS patch that I
downloaded?

Has anyone experienced this problem and has a possible solution?

Thanks,

Wouter