[BTM] Phone replacement

Steve Savery steve_s at mac.com
Thu Sep 29 04:05:27 PDT 2005

Hi

Not sure how you feel about Nokia, but I like them. My new 6680
(Series 60) is great and works with Clicker, iSync, Bluetooth
transfers and has some great apps for it too. I'd seriously recommend
giving one a try in a shop. You can now even swap out the memory card
without powering down the phone - so it can be used as a portable
storage device with the right size card (currently 512MB with 1GB due
very soon).

Steve
Bristol, UK