[BTM] T-610 with no service contract as Salling clicker?

Roger Houghton mail at rogerhoughton.co.uk
Thu Sep 29 20:26:38 PDT 2005

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:16:38 -0400, Jeffrey Dickson wrote:
> Subject says it all--I have a T-610 with no service (a former
> T-Mobile phone) about which I was wondering this.  Any reason this
> wouldn't work?  Any other Frankenphone flights of fancy floating
> around? Any reason I shouldn't bother?  I've been meaning to eBay the
> thing, but it seems just barely worth the trouble.

If the contract has expired you should be able to get it unlocked by
T-mobile, possibly for a fee. Otherwise a google for 'phone unlocking'
will find plenty of places that will do it. Or you could buy the
cheapest T-mobile pay-as-you-go SIM card, which should activate the
phone so you can use it with Clicker.

Roger Houghton
Bath, Somerset
mail at rogerhoughton.co.uk