[BTM] My First Bluetooth Headset

David Gluckman gluckman at umich.edu
Mon Aug 14 15:13:37 PDT 2006

After owning various Bluetooth enabled phones and only using the
capability to sync with my Mac, I am in the market for a headset.
This is mostly motivated by the fact that my cell phone doesn't get
very good reception in my new apartment and I would like to be able
to leave the phone in a spot that does work while still roaming
about. I'm hoping some of you can give me a recommendation for a
relatively inexpensive, reliable, comfortable headset.

Not that it should matter, but here is what I will be pairing with:
Motorola V551 and a PB Ti with D-Link DWB-120M dongle.

Thanks in advance for any help,
David