[BTM] My First Bluetooth Headset

Greg McClatchy gregmc at motorentertain.com
Tue Aug 15 11:17:04 PDT 2006

I've had many from 40 to 250 dollars, and haven't found one
significantly better than a Plantronics I just got from Fry's Online
for 29.95. Importantly for me it works well with a Treo 650 and it's
loud enough (problem on the Treos) Regarding your needs,however, I
haven't found one that truly gives the 40 ft range so many
claim...For 30 bucks you can try it and give it to your little
brother if you don't like it..