Recommendations for USB flash drive?

Brett Forrester bforrester at macconnect.com
Mon Dec 2 11:14:05 PST 2002

Hi, gang. I'm thinking of getting me and my iceBook one of these new
USB flash drives so I can easily carry and transfer individual files
from my computer at home to any of the various PCs and occasional
iMacs at work, instead of mucking about with floppy or Zip disks and
their drives. Would you recommend this strategy for such as I've
suggested above? Does any make seem easier to use or more reliable
than another? What's a reasonable size to purchase (since they still
aren't exactly disposable, content or not)? What are your experiences
and findings?

Thanks for sharing.

Brett
======
You have to have Soul. But if you don't have Soul, Halibut will do.
- The Muppets
======
bforrester at macconnect.com