[P1] iBook price discounts

patrick fisher patrick.m.fisher at wamu.net
Mon Dec 2 16:25:55 PST 2002

Prices are pretty cheap right now. I think most people are pretty satisfied with
prices with this latest round of new iBooks. I picked up a refurbished 700 Combo 14"
for $1349 at smalldog.com the same day that the latest iBooks were announced. I
consider that a great value. Sure, I would have loved to have picked it up for less.

Of course, faster and cheaper stuff is around the corner, but if you wait you
certainly won't have a machine in your lap. Just more money in the bank.

Patrick