iBook price discounts

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Mon Dec 2 22:37:57 PST 2002

> From: Lowell Neudeck <pika37 at earthlink.net>
>
> I am new to the list and I have the following question. I am planning
> to buy
> an iBook. Will current models become the old models and be discounted
> when
> the next MacWorld conference takes place (in January?) or is it better
> look for discounts at Christmas time?

The people who would actually know this information cannot possibly
tell you.

However, if you want my *opinion* it seems to me that given that the
iBooks were JUST updated not even a month ago, it's *extremely*
unlikely we'll see anything significant iBook-wise until later in 2003.

The current "special offer" programs seem to be the best deal going.

_Chas_
Come to  ... The CHASbah!
http://thechasbah.blogspot.com

**Go see BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE. It may change your life.**