[P1] Can't find 10.2.2 Update on iBook =O

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 3 06:45:42 PST 2002

On Tuesday, December 3, 2002, at 09:14  AM, Joe wrote:

> I just updated  to Jaguar on my iBook and now used the "Software
> Update" feature to update to 10.2.2.  However now that I have
> re-booted, I'm looking for the download on the iBook to keep on my
> external drive, in case I have to reinstall the OS for some reason. I
> think I'm just used to downloading via my browser, and seeing the
> updater appear on the desktop once it's finished. I have a dial up
> (Cable or DSL is not available where I live) so using the Software
> Update feature would be a pain all the time, if I had to reinstall the
> OS. Any suggestions?

After you do the check for updates, there is an menu item for
downloading to your drive under the file menu. This does not work after
you run the update.

---
Did anyone notice that the Turkey pardoned by the President was one of
those mutant turkeys bred to have large breasts and therefore cannot
walk?
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com