edjercated decisions Re: [P1] iBook price discounts

patrick fisher patrick.m.fisher at wamu.net
Tue Dec 3 08:49:28 PST 2002

I'm a professional pricewatcher. No, I don't get paid to do it, but I enjoy tracking
the best prices on computer and camera stuff. Weird hobby, but to each his own.

Anyway, I won't make a purchase until I feel in my gut that I am doing the right
thing. And usually I am doing the right thing when I track the prices on a
particular item for a month or two. Until I see a price, and it feels right to
purchase.

This happened when I got my 14" Combo 700 iBook for $1349. I am very happy. I also
picked up a Dimage 7i digital camera for $300 less that what is typical for the
camera.