cd recording

patrick fisher patrick.m.fisher at wamu.net
Tue Dec 3 08:57:22 PST 2002

First off, I'm copying my own music CDs. I often leave my burned CDs in my car, so
if my car gets stolen or broken into, I have my original music CDs in my home. I
would rather lose $5 of CDs rather than $200+ of original CDs.

With that, I've been having trouble copying said CDs with the new iBook. Previously,
I used Toast with OS9. However, OS9 is history on my machines and I tried Apple's
Diskcopy to create a disk image. I keep getting Error 1 messages when I try to
create an image.

Is there a workaround for this? Diskcopy is not up to the job?