[P1] iBook display dimmer after Jaguar Upgrade?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 3 16:51:19 PST 2002

On Tuesday, December 3, 2002, at 06:15  PM, Paul Bernhardt wrote:

> I heard something about a small change in the color definitions table,
> or
> some such technobabble, in Jaguar. That may explain the difference you
> see, and that I saw.

That would be the Display Profile selection under the Color tab in the
Displays preference. The Color LCD is the lightest and the RGB the
darkest, I think. Try each of them and see which you like. The Color
LCD is the Apple standardard gamma of 1.8 vs 2.2 (or so) used on
Windows.

---
Did anyone notice that the Turkey pardoned by the President was one of
those mutant turkeys bred to have large breasts and therefore cannot
walk?
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com