[P1] Battery

gdadams1 at cox.net gdadams1 at cox.net
Wed Dec 4 09:18:20 PST 2002

I had the same experience of buying two clamshell batteries for $30 each that turned up DOA. I bought the VST charger and got the flashing red as well. I removed the battery and reinserted it. Both batteries came back to life after charging all night. Leave them in there; the VST will do the job.

Gary