[P1] Taking screenshots in Jaguar

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 4 14:15:44 PST 2002

On Wednesday, December 4, 2002, at 11:50  AM, Charles Martin wrote:

> Tinkertool used to adjust this preference for you, but Jag changed all
> that. Nowadays I take the screen shot then drag the file to a
> shareware app called Kunvert. It changes the PDF to whatever format I
> want. Useful for other types of PDF to, btw!

SnapZ Pro is a much better choice and you can choose the format before
the file is saved, no need to do any conversion.

---
Did anyone notice that the Turkey pardoned by the President was one of
those mutant turkeys bred to have large breasts and therefore cannot
walk?
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com