[P1] Woe is me...

Paul Bernhardt pbern10 at xmission.com
Fri Dec 6 01:09:21 PST 2002

OSX is ultimately supposed to be the only OS on the machine. So, the
boot in OS9 run around may not be that big a deal, long term. The boot
from OSX CD may not be a big deal. Does it require the CD used to set
up the machine or can any CD be used? If the original CD is needed,
then it is not that big a deal because, presumably, the original CD is
kept by the owner of the machine.

One of the reasons that I've not forgotten my password is that I am so
regularly adding software, updating, etc. that it is always asking for
it. I also used a word/phrase that is very familiar to me, but would be
very foreign to all but a few folks who share the common hobby. Even
they have to decide that the hobby is the source and then pick among
the literally thousands of unusual words/phrases associated with the
hobby.

Paul