Camera Batteries

Joyce Ranieri jranieri at twcny.rr.com
Sat Dec 7 04:19:51 PST 2002

When I first got my Epson digital camera a couple of years ago, it ate
batteries like crazy, even though they were NiMh rechargeable. I
thought this was "normal" and bought an AC adapter. After a bit, I
realized that the camera wouldn't hold the date either. I got so
aggravated I called Epson. After some troubleshooting over the phone,
they told me to ship  it back because it sounded like there was
something wrong internally. I'm not sure what they fixed, but when I
got it back it worked like a dream. Takes a LOT of shots without
requiring batteries (as long as the LCD display is off), transfers to
the computer without requiring the adapter, etc. Of course, I still
always carry extra batteries just in case!

Joyce