[P1] Basic iBook? For WP +

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 7 06:57:21 PST 2002

>> In considering these questions, are Pismo, Wallstreet, and Lombard all
>> OSX capable?
>
> With enough memory and large enough hard drive, certainly.

My IceBook and B&W G3 are happily running OSX, but I've heard my old,
little-used, non-USB 233 Wall Street couldn't run anything higher than OS9,
so I've never tried to upgrade it. Is it true that this beloved old dinosaur
will actually run OSX?  By the way, I ran Office 98 on it for years with
just 64 megs of Ram, and it ran fine. It was no speed demon, but then again,
neither am I, so we got along great.

Brian