[P1] net2phone like app for the mac ?

kickfire at i-rule.net kickfire at i-rule.net
Sun Dec 8 17:00:49 PST 2002

Um Guys, Ive been using AOL's instant messenger (downloaded from
aol.com NOT the IM that comes with AOL!) and have been talking over the
net to others for over a year! it has a button labled "talk" which can be used
to talk verbally to others. just be sure to us head phones or you will get
feedback.

gluck.

dave

> <ibook-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <ibook-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>   --  Canon Digital Camcorders start at $799       |  Free iBook!   |

>                 |  iBook News, Features, Reviews & More.
>
>    RoadTools $30 PodiumPad available at Apple retail stores, $20
> Traveler
>   CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at
> <http://roadtools.com>
>
> MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200
Only $879!

<http://www.macresq.com>