Semi OT : access iDisk through FTP

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Mon Dec 9 08:13:04 PST 2002

Hey People ..

I am having a hard time using my iDisk through the finder ... It either is
super sluggish (for a batch of small html files it takes way to long, it is
doing way too much "preparing file for upload" and "finishing" for each file
.. More tan actual upload time) and sometimes I cannot see certain folders ,
though I know they are there ...  I did a quick look on apple's support ..
But after 30 minutes of 28.8 connection I just came up with "iDisk is so
handy that you do not need to recall a complicated FTP address" ...

Heck .. I rather remember that ... I tried hompage.mac.com  idisk.mac.com
iDisk.mac  idisc and iDisc .... Not working

So .. Can I access my 99$ per year space by ftp ? If so , how ?

I don't see me subscribing for another year ... I wish I could keep the
email address though