Semi OT : access iDisk through FTP

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Tue Dec 10 00:21:16 PST 2002

> From: Richard McKay <richard.mckay1 at virgin.net>
> When I used iDisk with 10.1 it was really exactly as you described, so
> stopped...
>
> When Steve Jobs introduced 10.2 he specifically mentioned that it was
> supposed to be much better and quicker accessing iDisk...so that may
> be all
> that it will take for you to correct this...can anyone else confirm or
> deny
> this?

What you and Peter both need is to download iDisk Utility, a free
program from Apple that uses direct DAV to access the iDisk, making it
seem a great deal faster.

There is also a third-party shareware software called Goliath that does
the same thing.

_Chas_
Come to  ... The CHASbah!
http://thechasbah.blogspot.com

**Go see BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE. It may change your life.**