[P1] Semi OT : access iDisk through FTP

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 10 15:11:30 PST 2002

On Tuesday, December 10, 2002, at 02:36  PM, patrick fisher wrote:

> I can't really go
> in and start tweaking like OS 6 on my SE, but I'm happy in a whole,
> different way!

Don't you miss being able to use ResEdit to modify the powerkey strokes
in your menus and add them when they aren't there?

---
The US Army is destroying 31,500 tons of nerve agents and highly toxic
blister agents at a projected cost of $24 Billion Dollars. Someone
suggested they could make money selling it on eBay under the Weapons of
Mass Destruction category.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com