[P1] complaint about no help

Larry Blodgett lblodgett at macosx.com
Tue Dec 10 21:29:50 PST 2002

Richard, I apologize if I offended you in any way.  I just figured
they did not respond because it was too specific for the general case
G-Books.  So I then posted the problem on the MaxOS X Hardware list
and received a few ideas about how to trouble shoot the port
(directly not on list).  Then I discovered the ibook list and decided
it was absolutely appropriate. So I posted it here.

--
Larry Blodgett