Freeing drive space on iBook

Richard McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Wed Dec 11 10:59:51 PST 2002

Am 11/12/02 18:32 schrieb "patrick fisher" unter
<patrick.m.fisher at wamu.net>:

> I just bought an iBook with 30 gigs and I only have 8 gigs free...two weeks
> later.
> And I still haven't ripped all my CDs...

I know the feeling...I have an external firewire drive for some of the stuff
but it seems to detract from the portability issue when I go on the road...

I was always wondering if you can use an iPod two ways, first normal to
listen to when not connected to iBook and then later with same music in
target mode or other form of slave mode to store but not synch my music...I
want to create space on the books drive... not have a copy.

Anybody else tried this yet?

TIA,

Richard