[P1] iBook Problems

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 11 21:06:52 PST 2002

On Wednesday, December 11, 2002, at 10:28  PM, schwarztech at jmug.org
wrote:

> So, you're telling me that the RAM that I bought with my iBook when it
> was
> brand new (I ordered it from Apple) suddenly is going bad?

Why not?

> If that's the case, what can I do?  (it's a 256MB chip that I had Apple
> add bringing the total to 128MB)

You might check the cpu and ram in your cranial calculator...  :)

Rather than limit yourself to random sugggestions, you might call Apple
Support, especially if your book and ram is still under warranty. Have
all of your install CDs readily available because they will probably
ask you to run the hardware check.

---
The US Army is destroying 31,500 tons of nerve agents and highly toxic
blister agents at a projected cost of $24 Billion Dollars. Someone
suggested they could make money selling it on eBay under the Weapons of
Mass Destruction category.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com