[P1] Partitioning disk and installing two versions of an OS

Dave Meilstrup dave at blackrockmac.com
Wed Dec 11 21:57:04 PST 2002

> On Wed, 11 Dec 2002, Richard McKay wrote:
>
> It seems that the iceBook (which is what I have) only takes 9.2.1 or
> more.

For what its worth, I have 9.2.2 and 9.1 on my single partition icebook
700 along with 10.2. No problems installing or using either. I find 9.1
necessary for running DeLorme Street Atlas which never liked 9.2. There
are other apps with the same problem. Apple recognized this and made
both 9.1 and 9.2 classic-capable. I use a trim 9.1 for classic and keep
my fat old 9.2.2 around in case I have to boot into it, which hasn't
come up lately.

Dave Meilstrup
Black Rock Mac Consultants
dave at blackrockmac.com